Crisis and policymaking in Latin America: The case of Chile's 1998-99 electricity crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drazen, Allan & Grilli, Vittorio, 1993.
"The Benefit of Crises for Economic Reforms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 598-607, June.
- Antonio Estache & Eduardo Bitrán & J.L. Guasch, 1999. "Privatizing and Regulating Chile's Utilities, 1974-2000: Successes, Failures and Outstanding Challenges," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44074, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- C. Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 1999.
"Post-Privatization Renegotiation and Disputes in Chile,"
40438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2005.
"Why are Latin Americans so unhappy about reforms?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 1-29, May.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003.
"Regulatory governance and chile's 1998-1999 electricity shortage,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 105-125.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2000. "Regulatory Governance and Chile's 1998-1999 Electricity Shortage," Documentos de Trabajo 84, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Joaquín Vial & Cristobal Aninat & John Landregan & Patricio Navia, 2006. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile," Research Department Publications 3222, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bitran, Eduardo & Serra, Pablo, 1998.
"Regulation of privatized utilities: The Chilean experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 945-962, June.
- Eduardo Bitrán & Pablo Serra, 1998. "Regulation of Privatized Utilities: The Chilean Experience," Documentos de Trabajo 32, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Manger, Mark, 2008. "International Investment Agreements and Services Markets: Locking in Market Failure?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2456-2469, November.
- Haselip, James & Potter, Clive, 2010. "Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1168-1176, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.