The "sophistication" of exports: A new trade measure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanjaya Lall & Manuel Albaladejo & Jinkang Zhang, 2004.
"Mapping fragmentation: Electronics and automobiles in East Asia and Latin America,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 407-432.
- Sanjaya Lall, Manuel Albaladejo and Jinkang Zhang (QEH), . "Mapping Fragmentation: Electronics and Automobiles in East Asia and Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps115, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2000. "The Technological Structure and Performance of Developing Country Manufactured Exports, 1985-98," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 337-369.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH) and John Weiss, .
"China's Competitive Threat to Latin America: An Analysis for 1990-2002,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps120, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya Lall & John Weiss & Hiroshi Oikawa, 2005. "China's Competitive Threat to Latin America: An Analysis for 1990-2002," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 163-194.
- David Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- Raphael Kaplinsky & Amelia Santos Paulino, 2005. "Innovation and Competitiveness: Trends in Unit Prices in Global Trade," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 333-355.
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Drive Technological Upgrading?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1543-1554, November.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007.
"Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?,"
200722, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2010. "Electronics production upgrading: is China exceptional?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 477-482.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-16, CIRANO.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto, 2012. "Sophistication and Performance of Italian Agri-food Exports," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(1).
- Alessandro Antimiani & Anna Carbone & Valeria Costantini & Roberto Henke, 2011. "Agri-food exports and the enlarged european union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0134, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- John Sutton & Daniel Trefler, 2011. "Deductions from the Export Basket: Capabilities, Wealth and Trade," NBER Working Papers 16834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4971, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.