Institutional Arrangements for Rural Poverty Reduction and Resource Conservation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2008.
"Can the poor participate in payments for environmental services? Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Nicaragua,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 299-325, June.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Can the Poor Participate in Payments for Environmental Services?: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Nicaragua," MPRA Paper 3705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei, Yongping & White, Robert & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian, 2010. "Valuing the environmental externalities of oasis farming in Left Banner, Alxa, China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2151-2157, September.
- Stefano Pagiola & Ana Rios & Agustin Arcenas, 2010.
"Poor Household Participation in Payments for Environmental Services: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Quindío, Colombia,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 371-394, November.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Poor Household Participation in Payments for Environmental Services: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Quindío, Colombia," MPRA Paper 4794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Martínez Tuna & Nicolás Kosoy Daroqui, 2007. "Compensaciones monetarias y conservación de bosques Pagos por servicios ambientales y pobreza en una comunidad rural en Honduras," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 6, pages 40-51.
- Birungi, Patrick & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Poverty, property rights and land management in Uganda," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), March.
- Sommerville, Matthew & Jones, Julia P.G. & Rahajaharison, Michael & Milner-Gulland, E.J., 2010. "The role of fairness and benefit distribution in community-based Payment for Environmental Services interventions: A case study from Menabe, Madagascar," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1262-1271, April.
- Reynolds, Travis W., 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Success Among Forestry-Based Carbon Sequestration Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 542-554.
- Tschakert, Petra, 2007. "Environmental services and poverty reduction: Options for smallholders in the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 75-86, April.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Ramirez, Elias & Gobbi, Jose & de Haan, Cees & Ibrahim, Muhammad & Murgueitio, Enrique & Ruiz, Juan Pablo, 2007. "Paying for the environmental services of silvopastoral practices in Nicaragua," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 374-385, December.
- Andrea Buch & Alan B. Dixon, 2009. "South Africa's working for water programme: searching for win-win outcomes for people and the environment," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 129-141.
- Corbera, Esteve & Brown, Katrina, 2008. "Building Institutions to Trade Ecosystem Services: Marketing Forest Carbon in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1956-1979, October.
- Tai, Hsing-Sheng, 2007. "Development Through Conservation: An Institutional Analysis of Indigenous Community-Based Conservation in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1186-1203, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.