European Union-developing country FTAs: overview and analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew McQueen, 1998. "Lomé Versus Free Trade Agreements: The Dilemma Facing the ACP Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 421-443, 06.
- Scott McDonald & Terrie Walmsley, 2008.
"Bilateral Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions: The Impact of the EU Republic of South Africa Free Trade Agreement on Botswana,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(8), pages 993-1029, 08.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Scott McDonald, 2003. "Bilateral Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions: The Impact of the EU Republic of South Africa Free Trade Agreement on Botswana," GTAP Working Papers 1644, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Francois, Joseph & Bradley McDonald, 1996. "Liberalization and Capital Accumulation in the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 310, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dessus, Sébastien & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 1998.
"Trade Integration with Europe, Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Egypt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien Dessus & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 1998. "Trade Integration with Europe, Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Egypt," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 135, OECD Publishing.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997.
"Effective protection and investment incentives in Egypt and Jordan during the transition to free trade With Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 281-291, February.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1996. "Effective Protection and Investment Incentives in Egypt and Jordan During the Transition to Free Trade with Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2000. "European and Euro-meditterranean Agreements: same simulation analysis on the effects of the EU trade policy," KITeS Working Papers 110, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2000.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1997.
"Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 861-870, April.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1996. "Economic implications for Turkey of a customs union with the European Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1599, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1999. "After the negotiations: assessing the impact of free trade agreements in Southern Africa," TMD discussion papers 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matthew McQueen, 2002. "The EU's Free-trade Agreements with Developing Countries: A Case of Wishful Thinking?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1369-1385, 09.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999.
"Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999. "Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2130, The World Bank.
- Brockmeier, Martina, 2001. "A Graphical Exposition of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 311, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1995. "Trade Policy and Regional Integration: Implications for the Relations between Europe and Africa," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 387-410, 05.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890, October.
- Kitou, Elisavet & Philippidis, George, 2010. "A Euro-Mediterranean deal in agro-food and fisheries trade: Long run impacts in Greece," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), January.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan, 2009. "How is the EU-ASEAN FTA viewed by ASEAN stakeholders?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-78, February.
- Malgorzata Jakubiak & Anna Kolesnichenko & Wojciech Paczynski & John Roberts & Sinan Ülgen, 2007. "The New EU Frontier: Perspectives on Enhanced Economic Integration," CASE Network Reports 0071, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Karabag, Solmaz Filiz & Tuncay-Celikel, Asli & Berggren, Christian, 2011. "The Limits of R&D Internationalization and the Importance of Local Initiatives: Turkey as a Critical Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1347-1357, August.
- Amir Hadziomeragic & Malgorzata Jakubiak & Nermin Oruc & Wojciech Paczynski, 2007. "Regional Free Trade Agreements of Bosnia and Herzegovina: analysis and policy recommendations," CASE Network Reports 0069, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.