Industrial Clusters, Knowledge Integration and Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koski, Heli & Rouvinen, Petri & Yla-Anttila, Pekka, 2001.
"ICT Clusters in Europe. The Great Central Banana and the Small Nordic Potato,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P., 2002. "ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Swann, Peter & Prevezer, Martha, 1996. "A comparison of the dynamics of industrial clustering in computing and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1139-1157, October.
- Ray Hudson, 1998. "Restructuring Region and State: the Case of North East England," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 89(1), pages 15-30, 02.
- Dominguez-Villalobos L & Brown Grossman F, 1992. "Employment and income effects of structural and technological changes in footwear manufacturing in Mexico," ILO Working Papers 287210, International Labour Organization.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Pierre Veltz, 1993. "D'une géographie des coûts à une géographie de l'organisation. Quelques thèses sur l'évolution des rapports entreprises/territoires," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(4), pages 671-684.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 1998. "Trust and inter-firm relations in developing and transition economies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 32-61.
- Meyer-Stamer, Jorg, 1998. "Path dependence in regional development: Persistence and change in three industrial clusters in Santa Catarina, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1495-1511, August.
- Pierre Veltz, 1993. "D'une géographie des coûts à une géographie de l'organisation. Quelques thèses sur l'évolution des rapports entreprises/territoires," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 671-684.
- repec:idb:brikps:44678 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1995. "Is there an "industrial district model"? Footwear districts in Italy and Mexico compared," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1999. "Recovery of a Mexican Cluster: Devaluation Bonanza or Collective Efficiency?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1571-1585, September.
- Woodruff, Christopher, 1998. "Contract enforcement and trade liberalization in Mexico's footwear industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 979-991, June.
- Saxenian, AnnaLee & Hsu, Jinn-Yuh, 2001. "The Silicon Valley-Hsinchu Connection: Technical Communities and Industrial Upgrading," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 893-920, December.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Hubert Schmitz, 2000. "Does Local Co-operation Matter? Evidence from Industrial Clusters in South Asia and Latin America," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 323-336.
- Mishan, E J, 1971. "The Postwar Literature on Externalities: An Interpretative Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Brusco, Sebastiano, 1982. "The Emilian Model: Productive Decentralisation and Social Integration," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 167-84, June.
- Mohammad Hosein Tavassoli & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2011. "Developing an Object Oriented Model of Critical Success Factors for Clusters: The LinkË†ping Information and Communication Technologies Cluster Test-Case," ERSA conference papers ersa10p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche & Wilson, John O.S., 2009. "Sources of variation in firm profitability and growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 495-508, April.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babur Wasim Arif & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2012.
"Virtual Incubation in Industrial Clusters: A Case Study in Pakistan,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 377-392, March.
- Babur Wasim Arif & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "Virtual Incubation in Industrial Clusters: A Case Study in Pakistan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2007. "District leaders as open networks: emerging business strategies in Italian industrial districts," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0038, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Murphy, James T., 2007. "The Challenge of Upgrading in African Industries: Socio-Spatial Factors and the Urban Environment in Mwanza, Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1754-1778, October.
- Carmen Voinescu (Clapan) & Evangelos Grigoroudis & Apostolos Apostolou, 2011. "Clusters, Convergence And Advantages For Smes," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(39), pages 152-159.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2008. "What drives innovative output in emerging clusters? Evidence from the wine industry," SPRU Working Paper Series 169, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hoffmann, Valmir Emil & Lopes, Gisele Silveira Coelho & Medeiros, Janann Joslin, 2014. "Knowledge transfer among the small businesses of a Brazilian cluster," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 856-864.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2009. "Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 130-140, September.
- Yeung, Henry Wai-chung & Liu, Weidong & Dicken, Peter, 2006. "Transnational corporations and network effects of a local manufacturing cluster in mobile telecommunications equipment in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 520-540, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.