Corruption in Public Service Delivery: Experience from South Asia's Water and Sanitation Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-81, August.
- Ebrahim, Alnoor, 2003. "Accountability In Practice: Mechanisms for NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 813-829, May.
- Wade, Robert, 1985. "The market for public office: Why the Indian state is not better at development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, April.
- Vijay Jagannathan, N., 1986. "Corruption, delivery systems, and property rights," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 127-132, January.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712, August.
- Gershberg, Alec Ian & González, Pablo Alberto & Meade, Ben, 2012. "Understanding and Improving Accountability in Education: A Conceptual Framework and Guideposts from Three Decentralization Reform Experiences in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 1024-1041.
- Taniguchi, Mariko & Kaneko, Shinji, 2009. "Operational performance of the Bangladesh rural electrification program and its determinants with a focus on political interference," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2433-2439, June.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703.
- World Bank, 2008. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform : Issues and Implications for Policy Dialogue and Development Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7782, The World Bank.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Simon A. Robertson, 2009. "Access to Water in the Slums of the Developing World," Working Papers 57, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Crow, Ben & Odaba, Edmond, 2009. "Scarce, costly and uncertain: water access in Kibera, Nairobi," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt8c10s316, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Lobina, Emanuele & Hall, David, 2007. "Experience with private sector participation in Grenoble, France, and lessons on strengthening public water operations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 93-109, June.
- Brunner, Norbert & Lele, Ashwini & Starkl, Markus & Grassini, Laura, 2010. "Water sector reform policy of India: Experiences from case studies in Maharashtra," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 544-561, July.
- Anwar, Sajid & Cooray, Arusha, 2012. "Financial development, political rights, civil liberties and economic growth: Evidence from South Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 974-981.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.