Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in the Former USSR: Social Transfers in the Kyrgyz Republic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James, Estelle, 1997. "New systems for old age security - theory, practice, and empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1766, The World Bank.
- Becker, Charles M. & Bibosunova, Damira I. & Holmes, Grace E. & Ibragimova, Margarita M., 1998. "Maternal care vs. economic wealth and the health of newborns: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic and Kansas City, USA," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2057-2072, November.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-55, September.
- Becker, Charles M. & Urzhumova, Dina S., 1998. "Pension burdens and labor force participation in Kazakstan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2087-2103, November.
- Becker, Charles M. & Hemley, David D., 1998. "Demographic change in the former Soviet Union during the transition period," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1957-1975, November.
- Charles M Becker & Sergey Paltsev, 2001. "Macro-Experimental Economics in the Kyrgyz Republic: Social Security Sustainability and Pension Reform," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(3), pages 1-34, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.