Support for Economic Reform? Popular Attitudes in Southern Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Shiller & Maxim Boycko & Vladimir Korobov, 1991.
"Popular Attitudes Towards Free Markets: The Soviet Union and the United States Compared,"
NBER Working Papers
3453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J & Boycko, Maxim & Korobov, Vladimir, 1991. "Popular Attitudes toward Free Markets: The Soviet Union and the United States Compared," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 385-400, June.
- Robert J. Shiller & Maxim Boycko & Vladimir Korobov, 1990. "Popular Attitudes Towards Free Markets: The Soviet Union and the United States Compared," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 952, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Mather, David, 2012. "Farmers’ Production and Marketing Response to Rice Price Increases and Fertilizer Subsidies in the Office Du Niger," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146941, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011.
"The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
120742, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sam Hickey, 2007. "Conceptualising the Politics of Social Protection in Africa," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 0407, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jayne, T.S. & Zulu, Ballard & Nijhoff, J.J., 2006. "Stabilizing food markets in eastern and southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 328-341, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.