From New Order to Regional Autonomy: Shifting Dynamics of "Illegal" Logging in Kalimantan, Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engel, Stefanie & Palmer, Charles, 2006. "Who owns the right? The determinants of community benefits from logging in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 434-446, June.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006.
"Decentralizationâ€™s effects on educational outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library
2397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio, 2008. "Decentralization's Effects on Educational Outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1294-1316, July.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "DecentralizationÂ´S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 002255, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralizationâ€™S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Catherine RodrÃguez & Patricia Meirelles, 2010.
"Devolution and Accountability Effects in the Public Provision of Water Services in Indonesia,"
DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE
007905, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Meirelles, Patricia & Rodriguez, Catherine, 2010. "Devolution and Accountability Effects in the Public Provision of Water Services in Indonesia," Documentos CEDE Series, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department 107395, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Matsui, Kazuhisa, 2005. "Post-decentralization regional economies and actors -- putting the capacity of Local governments to the test," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 43(1), pages 171-189, March.
- McAllister, Ryan R.J. & Smajgl, Alex & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2007. "Forest logging and institutional thresholds in developing south-east Asian economies: A conceptual model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1079-1089, May.
- Nygren, Anja, 2005. "Community-based forest management within the context of institutional decentralization in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 639-655, April.
- Resosudarmo, Ida Aju Pradnja & Atmadja, Stibniati & Ekaputri, Andini Desita & Intarini, Dian Y. & Indriatmoko, Yayan & Astri, Pangestuti, 2014. "Does Tenure Security Lead to REDD+ Project Effectiveness? Reflections from Five Emerging Sites in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 68-83.
- Palmer, Charles & Engel, Stefanie, 2007. "For Better or for Worse? Local Impacts of the Decentralization of Indonesia's Forest Sector," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2131-2149, December.
- Mertz, Ole & Wadley, Reed L. & Christensen, Andreas Egelund, 2005. "Local land use strategies in a globalizing world: Subsistence farming, cash crops and income diversification," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 209-215, September.
- Spiegel, Samuel J., 2012. "Governance Institutions, Resource Rights Regimes, and the Informal Mining Sector: Regulatory Complexities in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 189-205.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.