Genetic Engineering and Trade: Panacea or Dilemma for Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1999. "After the negotiations: assessing the impact of free trade agreements in Southern Africa," TMD discussion papers 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gruere, Guillaume & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007.
"Genetically modified food and international trade: The case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines,"
IFPRI discussion papers
740, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007. "Genetically Modified Food and International Trade: The Case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and the Philippines," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9917, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2002. "Trade in genetically modified food," TMD discussion papers 106, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Martin Henseler & Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Aida Gonzalez Mellado & Emanuele Ferrari & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe & Claudia Parisi & Sophie HÃ©laine, 2013.
"On the asynchronous approvals of GM crops: potential market impacts of a trade disruption of EU soy imports,"
190177, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Henseler, Martin & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mellado, Aida Gonzalez & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Parisi, Claudia & Hélaine, Sophie, 2013. "On the asynchronous approvals of GM crops: Potential market impacts of a trade disruption of EU soy imports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 166-176.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gulati, Ashok, 2002.
"Globalization and the smallholders,"
MTID discussion papers
50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun & Wu, Chia-Hsuan, 2004. "An Economy-Wide Analysis Of Gm Food Labeling Policies In Taiwan," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19929, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman, 2003. "Consumer preferences and trade in genetically modified foods," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 777-794, November.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2003. "Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Food Products in the Developing World," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57858, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "Genetically modified foods, trade, and developing countries," TMD discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.