Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shurchkov, Olga, 2012. "New elites and their influence on entrepreneurial activity in Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 240-255.
- Desai, Raj M. & Freinkman, Lev & Goldberg, Itzhak, 2005. "Fiscal federalism in rentier regions: Evidence from Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 814-834, December.
- Vladimir Popov, 2011.
"Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-regional Comparison,"
w0157, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009. "Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-Regional Comparison," MPRA Paper 21311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol S., 2010. "Do Informal Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Russia? The Impact of Communist Norms and Conventions, 1998-2004," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 155-169, February.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Silvagni, Maria Giulia, 2013.
"Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- H. Lehmann & M. G. Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia’s Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995 – 2010," Working Papers wp901, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Irina N. Il’ina & Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Evgenij E. Plisetskij & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2013. "Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bruno, Randolph & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011.
"Institutions And Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis In Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011. "Institutions and Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ageeva Svetlana & Suslov Nikita, 2005. "Energy Consumption and GDP in Market and Transitional Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 05-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2006. "Interregional Population Migration in Russia: Using an Origin-to-Destination Matrix," Discussion Paper Series a483, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2005. "Speed of Reform, Initial Conditions or Political Orientation? Explaining Russian Regions' Economic Performance," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 289-317.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2008.
"Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. L. Bruno & M. Bytchkova & S. Estrin, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," Working Papers 650, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009.
"The Russian Regional Convergence Process: Where Does It Go?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
861, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Alexei Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "The Russian regional convergence process: Where does it go?," KOF Working papers 09-216, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Libman, Alexander & Obydenkova, Anastassia, 2013.
"Communism or communists? Soviet legacies and corruption in transition economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 101-103.
- Libman, Alexander & Obydenkova, Anastassia, 2013. "Communism or communists? Soviet legacies and corruption in transition economies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 199, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Cingolani, Luciana, 2013. "The State of State Capacity: a review of concepts, evidence and measures," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Raj M. Desai & Lev M. Freinkman & Itzhak Goldberg, 2003. "Fiscal federalism and regional growth : evidence from the Russian Federation in the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3138, The World Bank.
- Ickes, Barry W. & Ofer, Gur, 2006. "The political economy of structural change in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 409-434, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.