Corporate Strategies for FDI in the Context of Latin America's New Economic Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Carrillo, V., 1995. "Flexible production in the auto sector: Industrial reorganization at Ford-Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 87-101, January.
- Pennelope Pacheco-Lopez & Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2004.
"Trade liberalisation in Mexico: rhetoric and reality,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 141-167.
- Pennelope Pacheco-Lopez & Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2004. "Trade liberalisation in Mexico: rhetoric and reality," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 141-167.
- Penelope Pacheco-López & A.P. Thirlwall, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation in Mexico: Rhetoric and Reality," Studies in Economics 0403, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- David Romo Murillo, 2007. "Competitividad y medio ambiente: la construcción de patrones exportadores sustentables en América Latina," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 109-147, January.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Narula,Rajneesh, 2004. "FDI and its role in economic development: Do we need a new agenda?," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing, 1970-98,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in latin american manufacturing, 1970-98," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 127-127.
- Schrank, Andrew, 2008. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Schools or Stopgaps?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1381-1397, August.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2002. "Switching from import substitution to the ‘New Economic Model’ in Latin America: A case of not learning from Asia," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Padin, Jose A., 2003. "Puerto Rico in the Post War: Liberalized Development Banking and the Fall of the "Fifth Tiger"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 281-301, February.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Marin, Anabel, 2005. "Foreign direct investment spillovers, absorptive capacities and human capital development : evidence from Argentina," ILO Working Papers 378212, International Labour Organization.
- Penelope Pacheco-López, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Exports and Imports in Mexico," Studies in Economics 0404, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.