Agricultural Technology, Risk, and Gender: A CGE Analysis of Mozambique
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arndt, Channing & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 1999.
"Parameter estimation for a computable general equilibrium model: a maximum entropy approach,"
TMD discussion papers
40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arndt, Channing & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "Parameter estimation for a computable general equilibrium model: a maximum entropy approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 375-398, May.
- Elson, Diane, 1995. "Gender Awareness in Modeling Structural Adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1851-1868, November.
- Walters, Bernard, 1995. "Engendering macroeconomics: A reconsideration of growth theory," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1869-1880, November.
- Darity, William Jr., 1995. "The formal structure of a gender-segregated low-income economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1963-1968, November.
- Palmer, Ingrid, 1995. "Public finance from a gender perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1981-1986, November.
- Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence, 1995. "Does Female Income Share Influence Household Expenditures? Evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 77-96, February.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Edward Taylor, J. & Msangi, Siwa, 2011. "Effects of Free Trade on Women and Immigrants: CAFTA and the Rural Dominican Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1862-1877.
- Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "Economy-wide effects of El Niño / Southern Oscillation (ENSO) in Mexico and the role of improved forecasting and technological change," TMD discussion papers 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling," Impact assessments 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heltberg, R. & Tarp, F., 2002.
"Agricultural supply response and poverty in Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Agricultural Supply Response and Poverty in Mozambique," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2006. "Trade Reform and Gender in Mozambique," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 32, pages 73-89.
- Carr, Edward R., 2008. "Men's Crops and Women's Crops: The Importance of Gender to the Understanding of Agricultural and Development Outcomes in Ghana's Central Region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 900-915, May.
- Pratt, Stephen & Blake, Adam & Swann, Peter, 2013. "Dynamic general equilibrium model with uncertainty: Uncertainty regarding the future path of the economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 429-439.
- Fontana, Marzia & Wood, Adrian, 2000. "Modeling the Effects of Trade on Women, at Work and at Home," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1173-1190, July.
- Arndt, Channing & Benfica, Rui M.S. & Thurlow, James, 2012.
"Gender Implications of Biofuels Expansion in Africa: The Case of Mozambique,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125395, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arndt, Channing & Benfica, Rui & Thurlow, James, 2011. "Gender Implications of Biofuels Expansion in Africa: The Case of Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1649-1662, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.