What is Driving the Pollution Abatement Expenditure Behavior of Manufacturing Plants in Korea?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pargal, Sheoli & Wheeler, David, 1996. "Informal Regulation of Industrial Pollution in Developing Countries: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1314-27, December.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Haller, Stefanie & Murphy, Liam, 2010.
"Corporate Expenditure on Environmental Protection,"
WP347, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Iizuka, Michiko, 2012. "Openness to international markets and the diffusion of standards compliance in Latin America. A multi level analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 201-215.
- Jorge Rivera & Peter Leon, 2005. "Chief executive officers and voluntary environmental performance: Costa Rica's certification for sustainable tourism," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 107-127, September.
- World Bank, 2010. "Industrial Wastewater Management in River Basins Nhue-Day and Dongnai Project : Final Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2925, The World Bank.
- Luken, Ralph & Van Rompaey, Frank & Zigová, Katarina, 2008. "The determinants of EST adoption by manufacturing plants in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 141-152, May.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.