Marginalization Revisited: Women's Market Work and Pay, and Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bussmann, Margit, 2009. "The Effect of Trade Openness on Women's Welfare and Work Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1027-1038, June.
- Jones, Gavin W, 2008. "Underlying factors in international labour migration in Asia : population, employment and productivity trends," ILO Working Papers 411196, International Labour Organization.
- Abu-Ghaida, Dina & Klasen, Stephan, 2003.
"The Costs of Missing the Millennium Development Goal on Gender Equity,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
2, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Ghaida, Dina & Klasen, Stephan, 2004. "The Costs of Missing the Millennium Development Goal on Gender Equity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1075-1107, July.
- Abu-Ghaida, Dina & Klasen, Stephan, 2004. "The Costs of Missing the Millennium Development Goal on Gender Equity," IZA Discussion Papers 1031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mayra Buvinic & Antonio Giuffrida & Amanda Glassman, 2002. "Gender Inequality in Health and Work: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 51138, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Agha, Suzanne, 2009. "Structural correlates of female homicide: A cross-national analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 576-585, November.
- James Heintz, 2010. "The Structure of Employment, Globalization, and Economic Crises: Rethinking Contemporary Employment Dynamics with a Focus on the U.S. and Japan," Working Papers wp242, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.