The Effects of Structural Adjustment on Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Lowland Bolivia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thiele, Graham, 1993. "The dynamics of farm development in the Amazon: The Barbecho crisis model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 179-197.
- Morales, Juan Antonio, 1991. "Structural adjustment and peasant agriculture in Bolivia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 58-66, February.
- Shimamoto, Mihoko & Ubukata, Fumikazu & Seki, Yoshiki, 2004. "Forest sustainability and the free trade of forest products: cases from Southeast Asia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 23-34, September.
- Pacheco, Pablo & de Jong, Wil & Johnson, James, 2010. "The evolution of the timber sector in lowland Bolivia: Examining the influence of three disparate policy approaches," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 271-276, April.
- Andersson, Krister P., 2004. "Who Talks with Whom? The Role of Repeated Interactions in Decentralized Forest Governance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-249, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.