The Economics of Air Pollution Health Risks in Russia: A Case Study of Volgograd
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markandya, A., 1997. "Employment and Environmental Protection: The Tradeoffs in an Economy in Transition," Papers 595, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Aydede, Sema K & Portney, Paul R, 1992. "Rates of Time Preference for Saving Lives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 469-72, May.
- Moore, Michael J. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 1990. "Discounting environmental health risks: New evidence and policy implications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages S51-S62, March.
- World Bank, 2008. "Tajikistan : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8123, The World Bank.
- Dudek, Dan & Golub, Alexander & Strukova, Elena, 2003. "Ancillary Benefits of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Transitional Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1759-1769, October.
- Eva Kougea & Phoebe Koundouri, .
"Air Quality Degradation: Can economics help in measuring its welfare effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1129, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Eva Kougea, . "Air Quality Degradation: Can Economics Help in Measuring its Welfare Effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies," DEOS Working Papers 1135, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Kougea, Eva, 2011. "Air Quality Degradation: Can Economics Help in Measuring its Welfare Effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies," MPRA Paper 38276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.