The political viability of free market experimentation in Cuba: Evidence from Los Mercados Agropecuarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stubbs, Jean, 1987. "Gender issues in contemporary Cuban tobacco farming," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-65, January.
- Deere, Carmen Diana & Meurs, Mieke, 1992. "Markets, markets everywhere? Understanding the Cuban anomaly," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 825-839, June.
- Alvarez, Jose & Puerta, Ricardo A., 1994. "State intervention in Cuban agriculture: Impact on organization and performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1663-1675, November.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr & Zimbalist, Andrew, 1995. "Waiting for change: Adjustment and reform in Cuba," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 705-720, May.
- Nicolas Sanchez & Miles Cahill, 1998. "The Strengths and Weaknesses of Factor Analysis in Predicting Cuban GDP," Working Papers 9806, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- M. March-Poquet, 2000. "What Type of Transition is Cuba Undergoing?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 91-117.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.