Bringing water markets down to earth: The political economy of water rights in Chile, 1976-1995
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Junlian, 2007. "Barriers to water markets in the Heihe River basin in northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 32-40, January.
- Trawick, Paul, 2003. "Against the Privatization of Water: An Indigenous Model for Improving Existing Laws and Successfully Governing the Commons," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 977-996, June.
- Shi, Tian, 2006. "Simplifying complexity: Rationalising water entitlements in the Southern Connected River Murray System, Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 229-239, December.
- Zhang, Jun-Lian & Zhang, Feng-Rong, 2008. "Mutual monitoring in a tradable water rights system: A case study of Zhangye City in Northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 331-338, March.
- Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Pedraza, Veronica & Berbel, Julio, 2012. "Barriers to water markets in agriculture. Analysis of Southern Spain stakeholder attitudes," Congress Papers 124113, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- McCarthy, Nancy & Essam, Timothy, 2009. "Impact of water user associations on agricultural productivity in Chile:," IFPRI discussion papers 892, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.