Agriculture under trade policy reform: A quantitative assessment for India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Havrylyshyn, Oli, 1990. "Trade Policy and Productivity Gains in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Storm, Servaas, 1997. "Domestic constraints on export-led growth: a case-study of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 83-119, February.
- Pursell, Garry & Gulati, Ashok, 1993. "Liberalizing Indian agriculture : an agenda for reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1172, The World Bank.
- Gulati, Ashok & Hanson, James & Pursell, Garry, 1990. "India - Effective incentives in India's agriculture : cotton, groundnuts, wheat and rice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 332, The World Bank.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Getting agricultural prices right," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 28-42, February.
- Brandao, Antonio Salazar P. & Martin, Will J., 1993.
"Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 313-343, June.
- Salazar P. Brandao, Antonio & Martin, Will, 1993. "Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1116, The World Bank.
- Alberto Valdés & Joachim Zietz, 1994.
"Distortions in World Food Markets in the Wake of GATT: Evidence and Policy Implications,"
_020, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Valdes, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim, 1995. "Distortions in world food markets in the wake of GATT: Evidence and policy implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 913-926, June.
- Mohan Rao, J. & Caballero, Jose Maria, 1990. "Agricultural performance and development strategy: Retrospect and prospect," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 899-913, June.
- Servaas Storm & J. Mohan Rao, 2002. "Agricultural Globalization in Developing Countries: Rules, Rationales and Results," Working Papers wp71, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.