The Uruguay Round agreements: Impact on developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erzan, Refik & Goto, Junichi & Holmes, Paula, 1989. "Effects of the multifibre arrangement on developing countries'trade : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 297, The World Bank.
- Brandao, Antonio Salazar P. & Martin, Will J., 1993.
"Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 313-343, June.
- Salazar P. Brandao, Antonio & Martin, Will, 1993. "Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1116, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym, 1987. "On why agriculture declines with economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 195-207, October.
- Valdes, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim, 1995.
"Distortions in world food markets in the wake of GATT: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 913-926, June.
- Alberto Valdés & Joachim Zietz, 1994. "Distortions in World Food Markets in the Wake of GATT: Evidence and Policy Implications," Reports _020, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- André Sapir & Sam Laird, 1987. "Tariff preference," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8248, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nguyen, Trien & Perroni, Carlo & Wigle, Randall, 1993. "An Evaluation of the Draft Final Act of the Uruguay Round," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1540-49, November.
- Safadi, Raed & Yeats, Alexander, 1993. "Asian trade barriers against primary and processed commodities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1174, The World Bank.
- Grossman, Gene M, 1981. "The Theory of Domestic Content Protection and Content Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 583-603, November.
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "The Economics of Content Protection," NBER Working Papers 1457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karima Aly Korayem, . "Priorities of Socail Policy Measures and the Interest of Law-Income People; the Egyptial Case," API-Working Paper Series 9901, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Karim, Imad Eldin Elfadil Abdel & Kirschke, Dieter, 2003. "The Implications of World Trade Liberalization on Agricultural Trade and Food Security: A Case Study of Sudan," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25868, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Charlton, 2005. "Un cycle de négociations commerciales pour le développement ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 19(4), pages 17-54.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004 : An IEG Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6966, September.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade 0302004, EconWPA.
- Sam Laird & Patrick Messerlin, 2002. "Trade Policy Regimes and Development Strategies: A Comparative Study," Sciences Po publications 7, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.