Household fuelwood demand and supply in Nepal's tarai and mid-hills: Choice between cash outlays and labor opportunity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundimeda, Haripriya & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2008. "Fuel demand elasticities for energy and environmental policies: Indian sample survey evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 517-546, March.
- Turner, James A. & Buongiorno, Joseph & Zhu, Shushuai, 2005. "Effects of the Free Trade Area of the Americas on Forest Resources," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Gupta, Gautam & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2006. "Preferences for domestic fuel: Analysis with socio-economic factors and rankings in Kolkata, India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 107-121, April.
- Arabatzis, G. & Malesios, Ch., 2011. "An econometric analysis of residential consumption of fuelwood in a mountainous prefecture of Northern Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8088-8097.
- Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos, 2013. "Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 135-143.
- Malla, Sunil, 2013. "Household energy consumption patterns and its environmental implications: Assessment of energy access and poverty in Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 990-1002.
- Upadhyay, T.P. & Solberg, Birger & Sankhayan, Prem L., 2006. "Use of models to analyse land-use changes, forest/soil degradation and carbon sequestration with special reference to Himalayan region: A review and analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 349-371, December.
- Dayal, Vikram, 2006. "A microeconometric analysis of household extraction of forest biomass goods in Ranthambhore National Park, India," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 145-163, June.
- van 't Veld, Klaas & Narain, Urvashi & Gupta, Shreekant & Chopra, Neetu & Singh, Supriya, 2006. "India's Firewood Crisis Re-examined," Discussion Papers dp-06-25, Resources For the Future.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
- Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013.
"The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia,"
Working Papers in Economics
557, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2013. "The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-13-03-efd, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.