Migration of professionals from Fiji to New Zealand: A reduced form supply-demand model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brosnan, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Modelling the Determinants of Trans-Tasman Migration after World War II," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(183), pages 313-29, December.
- Borjas, George J, 1989. "Immigrant and Emigrant Earnings: A Longitudinal Study," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Devoretz, Don & Maki, Dennis, 1975. "The brain drain and income taxation: Canadian estimates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(10), pages 705-716, October.
- Shrestha, Nanda R., 1987. "Institutional policies and migration behavior: A selective review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 329-345, March.
- Jan-Jan Soon, 2008. "The determinants of international students' return intention," Working Papers 0806, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 1999. "Immigration: The New Zealand Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2001.
"Ethnic Discrimination and the Migration of Skilled Labor,"
2001-19, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2003. "Ethnic discrimination and the migration of skilled labor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 159-172, February.
- Alex Julca & Oliver Paddison, 2010. "Vulnerabilities and migration in Small Island Developing States in the context of climate change," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 55(3), pages 717-728, December.
- Eliakim Katz & Hillel Rapoport, 2001. "Macroeconomic Instability, Migration, and the Option Value of Education," Working Papers 2001-17, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.