Migration of professionals from Fiji to New Zealand: A reduced form supply-demand model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borjas, George J, 1989. "Immigrant and Emigrant Earnings: A Longitudinal Study," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Brosnan, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Modelling the Determinants of Trans-Tasman Migration after World War II," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(183), pages 313-29, December.
- Devoretz, Don & Maki, Dennis, 1975. "The brain drain and income taxation: Canadian estimates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(10), pages 705-716, October.
- Shrestha, Nanda R., 1987. "Institutional policies and migration behavior: A selective review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 329-345, March.
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2001.
"Ethnic Discrimination and the Migration of Skilled Labor,"
2001-19, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2003. "Ethnic discrimination and the migration of skilled labor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 159-172, February.
- Eliakim Katz & Hillel Rapoport, 2001. "Macroeconomic Instability, Migration, and the Option Value of Education," Working Papers 2001-17, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 1999. "Immigration: The New Zealand Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Julca & Oliver Paddison, 2010. "Vulnerabilities and migration in Small Island Developing States in the context of climate change," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 55(3), pages 717-728, December.
- Jan-Jan Soon, 2008. "The determinants of international students' return intention," Working Papers 0806, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.