The role of foreign direct investment in China's post-1978 economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Claro, 2009.
"FDI Liberalization as a Source of Comparative Advantage in China,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 740-753, November.
- Claro, Sebastian, 2008. "FDI Liberalization as a Source of Comparative Advantage in China," Working Paper Series RP2008/91, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:59:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Ting, 2005. "Labor quality and the location of foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 274-292.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "FDI and market entry/exit: Evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-498.
- Liu, Xiaming & Parker, David & Vaidya, Kirit & Wei, Yingqi, 2001. "The impact of foreign direct investment on labour productivity in the Chinese electronics industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 421-439, August.
- Kuo, Chun-Chien & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2008. "Knowledge capital and spillover on regional economic growth: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 594-604, December.
- Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2013. "Revisiting the FDI-led growth Hypothesis: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 335-343.
- Jean-François BRUN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2001.
"Are There Spillover Effects Between Coastal and Non-Coastal Regions in China ?,"
- Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F., 2002. "Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 161-169.
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- Ran, Jimmy & Voon, Jan P. & Li, Guangzhong, 2007. "How does FDI affect China? Evidence from industries and provinces," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 774-799, December.
- Mah, Jai S., 2010. "Foreign direct investment inflows and economic growth of China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 155-158, January.
- Yao, Shujie & Wei, Kailei, 2007. "Economic growth in the presence of FDI: The perspective of newly industrialising economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 211-234, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.