Quality and productivity in the competitive strategies of Brazilian industrial enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacobsson, Staffan, 1993. "The length of the infant industry period: Evidence from the engineering industry in South Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 407-419, March.
- Evans, Peter B, 1977. " Multinationals, State-owned Corporations, and the Transformation of Imperialism: A Brazilian Case Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 43-64, October.
- Riddell, Abby Rubin, 1996. "Globalization: Emasculation or opportunity for educational planning?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1357-1372, August.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Meyer-Stamer, JORG, 1999. "How to Promote Clusters: Policy Experiences from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1693-1713, September.
- Nachum, Lilach, 1999. "Diversification strategies of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 115-140.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.