A comparison of determinants of urban, rural and farm poverty in Costa Rica
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donaldson, John A., 2008. "Growth is Good for Whom, When, How? Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Exceptional Cases," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2127-2143, November.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Daniel Gottlieb, 2009. "Poverty, education and employment in the Arab-Bedouin society: A comparative view," Working Papers 137, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- ×¡×œ×™×ž××Ÿ ××‘×•-×‘×“×¨ ×•×“×¨' ×“× ×™××œ ×’×•×˜×œ×™×‘, 2009. "×¢×•× ×™, ×—×™× ×•×š ×•×ª×¢×¡×•×§×” ×‘×—×‘×¨×” ×”×¢×¨×‘×™×ª-×‘×“×•××™×ª: ×ž×‘×˜ ×”×©×•×•××ª×™ (×‘×× ×’×œ×™×ª)," Working Papers, National Insurance Institute of Israel 357, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L., 1996. "Seeking guidelines for poverty reduction in rural Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1711-1723, November.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Malik, Nouman & Sarwar, Haroon & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Impact of education on poverty reduction," MPRA Paper 31826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2013. "Measurements and Determinants of Multifaceted Poverty:Absolute, Relative, and Subjective Poverty in Indonesia," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 54, JICA Research Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.