The failed Africanization of commerce and industry in Kenya
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Wirtschaftsreformen in Afrika: getragen von der Gunst der Geber?," Kiel Working Papers 666, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Biggs, Tyler & Raturi, Mayank & Srivastava, Pradeep, 2002. "Ethnic networks and access to credit: evidence from the manufacturing sector in Kenya," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 473-486, December.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 2003.
"Spontaneous Market Emergence,"
Economics Series Working Papers
138, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bedasso, Biniam, 2012. "Lords of Uhuru: the political economy of elite competition and institutional change in post-independence Kenya," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hélène Ehrhart & Maëlan Le Goff & Emmanuel Rocher & Raju Jan Singh, 2012. "Does Migration Foster Exports? An African Perspective," Working Papers 2012-38, CEPII research center.
- Vandana Chandra, 2006. "Technology, Adaptation, and Exports : How Some Developing Countries Got It Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7118, July.
- Phelps, Nicholas A. & Stillwell, John C.H. & Wanjiru, Roseline, 2009. "Broken Chain? AGOA and Foreign Direct Investment in the Kenyan Clothing Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 314-325, February.
- Jenny C. Aker & Michael W. Klein & Stephen A. O'Connell & Muzhe Yang, 2010.
"Borders, Ethnicity and Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
15960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.