Natural disaster situations and growth: A macroeconomic model for sudden disaster impacts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kari Keipi & Sergio Mora-Castro & Pedro Bastidas, 2005. "Gestión de riesgo de amenazas naturales en proyectos de desarrollo: Lista de preguntas de verificación ("Checklist")," IDB Publications 29878, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martin Gassebner & Alexander Keck & Robert Teh, 2006.
"Shaken, not stirred: the impact of disasters on international trade,"
KOF Working papers
06-139, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martin Gassebner & Alexander Keck & Robert Teh, 2010. "Shaken, Not Stirred: The Impact of Disasters on International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 351-368, 05.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2011. "Capital misallocation and credit constraints: Theory and evidence from natural," PSE Working Papers halshs-00607212, HAL.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Natural natural disasters and economic disruption," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564946, HAL.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2011. "Capital misallocation and credit constraints: Theory and evidence from natural," Working Papers halshs-00607212, HAL.
- Shaughnessy, Timothy M. & White, Mary L. & Brendler, Michael D., 2010. "The Income Distribution Effect of Natural Disasters: An Analysis of Hurricane Katrina," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1).
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Gröschl, 2013. "Natürlich negativ: Der Wachstumseffekt von Naturkatastrophen," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(19), pages 16-22, October.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, 2010.
"Natural Disasters and Human Capital Accumulation,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(2), pages 280-302, July.
- Lazzaroni, S. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2013. "Natural disasters impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature," ISS Working Papers - General Series 554, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2003. "Is There An Indispensable Role For Government During Recovery From An Earthquake? A Theoretical Elaboration," Working Papers FNU-25, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2003.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Jasmin Gröschl, 2013. "Naturally Negative: The Growth Effects of Natural Disasters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Raschky, 2007. "Estimating the effects of risk transfer mechanisms against floods in Europe and U.S.A.: A dynamic panel approach," Working Papers 2007-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2006. "The Unlikeliness of an Economic Catastrophe: Localization & Globalization," Working Papers 576, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Strobl, Eric, 2012. "The economic growth impact of natural disasters in developing countries: Evidence from hurricane strikes in the Central American and Caribbean regions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 130-141.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Natural natural disasters and economic disruption," Working Papers halshs-00564946, HAL.
- Paul A. Raschky & Manijeh Schwindt, . "Aid, Catastrophes and the Samaritan's Dilemma," Working Papers 2008-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2011. "Natural Disasters and Agriculture: Individual Risk Preference towards Flooding," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115989, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.