Economic reforms and cycles of state intervention
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krieckhaus, Jonathan, 2002. "Reconceptualizing the Developmental State: Public Savings and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1697-1712, October.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2010.
"The Global Financial Crisis and a New Capitalism?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_592, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2009. "From old to new developmentalism in latin America," Textos para discussÃ£o 193, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2002. "After balance of powers diplomacy, globalization´s politics," Textos para discussÃ£o 113, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pletcher, James, 2000. "The Politics of Liberalizing Zambia's Maize Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis And After: A New Capitalism?," Textos para discussÃ£o 240, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.