Common property, equality, and development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Quiggin, 2006.
"Blogs, wikis and creative innovation,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WP1P06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Blogs, wikis and creative innovation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151511, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Jones, Eric C., 2004. "Wealth-Based Trust and the Development of Collective Action," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 691-711, April.
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Thomas Kelly, 1997. "Deforestation and Property Rights in Latin America," IDB Publications 25558, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Nimai, 2001. "Women’s Participation in Forestry: Some Theoretical and Empirical Issues," MPRA Paper 14804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poteete, Amy & Ostrom, Elinor, 2003.
"In pursuit of comparable concepts and data about collective action:,"
CAPRi working papers
29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Poteete, Amy R. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004. "In pursuit of comparable concepts and data about collective action," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 215-232, December.
- Julio C. Tresierra, 1999. "Rights of Indigenous Groups over Natural Resources in Tropical Forests," IDB Publications 25338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Venn, Tyron J., 2007. "Economic implications of inalienable and communal native title: The case of Wik forestry in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 131-142, October.
- Dujon, Veronica, 1997. "Communal property and land markets: Agricultural development policy in St. Lucia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1529-1540, September.
- Johnstone, Nick, 1997. "Economic Inequality and the Urban Environment: The Case of Water and Sanitation," Discussion Papers 24141, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2000. "Choosing rules to govern the commons: a model with evidence from Mexico," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Beard, Victoria A., 2007. "Household Contributions to Community Development in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 607-625, April.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Pender, John & Tesfay, Girmay, 2004. "Collective action for grazing land management in crop-livestock mixed systems in the highlands of northern Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 273-290, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.