The limits to informal financial intermediation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald Epstein & Ilene Grabel, 2007. "Financial Policy," Publications 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Boucher, Stephen & Carter, Michael R., 1996. "Credit constraints, credit unions, and small-scale producers in Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 793-806, May.
- Wynne, Adrian T. & Lyne, Michael C., 2003. "Rural Economic Growth Linkages and Small Scale Poultry Production: A Survey of Poultry Producers in KwaZulu-Natal," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19095, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Wynne, Adrian T. & Lyne, Michael C., 2004. "Rural economic growth linkages and small scale poultry production: A survey of producers in KwaZulu-Natal," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), March.
- Tang, Shui-Yan, 1995. "Informal credit markets and economic development in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 845-855, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.