Land reform as commenced business: The evidence against stopping
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryant, Coralie, 1996. "Strategic change through sensible projects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1539-1550, September.
- R. Albert Berry, 1998. "Agrarian Reform, Land Distribution, and Small-Farm Policy as Preventive of Humanitarian Emergencies," Working Papers berry-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Robert Eastwood & Johann Kirsten & Michael Lipton, 2006. "Premature deagriculturalisation? Land inequality and rural dependency in Limpopo province, South Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1325-1349.
- Van Zyl, Johan & Miller, Bill R. & Parker, Andrew, 1996. "Agrarian structure in Poland : the myth of large-farm superiority," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1596, The World Bank.
- Hazell, Peter & Poulton, Colin & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew, 2010. "The Future of Small Farms: Trajectories and Policy Priorities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1349-1361, October.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "New facts for old debates: Farm size and productivity in US agriculture," MPRA Paper 31920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Booth, 2002. "The Changing Role Of Non-Farm Activities In Agricultural Households In Indonesia: Some Insights From The Agricultural Censuses," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 179-200.
- Poulton, Colin & Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan, 2010. "The Future of Small Farms: New Directions for Services, Institutions, and Intermediation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1413-1428, October.
- Michael Sarel, 1997. "How Macroeconomic Factors Affect Income Distribution," IMF Working Papers 97/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Frances Stewart, . "Income Distribution and Development," QEH Working Papers qehwps37, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sukhpal Singh, 2007. "Corporate Farming in India:Is it Must for Agricultural Development?," Working Papers id:871, eSocialSciences.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel, 2009. "The Limits of State-Led Land Reform: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1307-1316, August.
- Sadoulet, Élisabeth, 2000. "Conférence François-Albert Angers (2000). Marchés imparfaits et modélisation des comportements des ménages paysans : où en sommes-nous?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 459-489, dÃ©cembre.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.