Public expenditures in sub-Saharan Africa during a period of economic reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Simon Appleton & Francis Teal, 2002. "Working Paper 39 - Human Capital and Economic Development," Working Paper Series 173, African Development Bank.
- Morrissey, Oliver, 1995. "Political commitment, institutional capacity and tax policy reform in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 637-649, April.
- Simon Appleton & John Hoddinott & John MacKinnon, 1996. "Education and health in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 307-339.
- Abdoulie Sallah, 2006. "Challenging the Orthodoxy of Economic Globalisation; a Performative Discourse That Activates the Dynamics of Underdevelopment in West Africa," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 297-314 Izmir University of Economics.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2010. "Africa's Economic Future: Learning from the Past," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 62-71, 04.
- Pradhan, Basanta K. & Singh, Shalabh Kumar, . "Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome," Working Papers 93, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Alderman, Harold & Shively, Gerald, 1996. "Economic reform and food prices: Evidence from markets in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 521-534, March.
- Shalabh Kumar Singh & Basanta K. Pradhan, 2010. "Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome," Working Papers id:2849, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.