Software industry entry strategies for developing countries: A "walking on two legs" proposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.J. Joseph & K. N. Harilal, 2010.
"India's IT Export Boom: Challenges Ahead,"
- K.J. Joseph & K.N. Harilal, 2001. "India's IT export boom: Challenges ahead," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 317, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Govindan Parayil & K.J. Joseph, 2006.
"Trade Liberalisation and Digital Divide: an Analysis of the Information Technology Agreement of WTO,"
- K.J. Joseph & Govinda Parayil, 2006. "Trade liberalization and digital divide: An Analysis of the information technology agreement of WTO," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 381, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhou, Yu, 2008. "Synchronizing Export Orientation with Import Substitution: Creating Competitive Indigenous High-Tech Companies in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2353-2370, November.
- Kenney, Martin & Dossani, Rafiq, 2001. "Creating an Environment: Developing Venture Capital in India," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt6z47h77n, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Kaushik, P. D. & Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Information Technology and Broad-Based Development: Preliminary Lessons from North India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 591-607, April.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2003. "Uneven and Combined Development: Understanding India's Software Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 211-226, January.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.