Adaptation and distress in the urban economy: A study of Kampala households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Appleton & Francis Teal, 2002. "Working Paper 39 - Human Capital and Economic Development," Working Paper Series 173, African Development Bank.
- Simon Appleton, 2000.
"Education and health at the household level in sub-Saharan Africa,"
CID Working Papers
33, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Appleton, S., 2000. "Education and Health at the Household Level in Sub-Saharan Africa," Papers 33, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Ellis, Frank & Sumberg, James, 1998. "Food production, urban areas and policy responses," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-225, February.
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Levin, Carol E. & Dsete, Joanne, 1998. "Does urban agriculture help prevent malnutrition?," FCND discussion papers 45, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1998. "The political economy of urban food security in Sub-Saharan Africa," FCND discussion papers 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Escobal, Javier & Suárez, Pablo & Huttly, Sharon & Lanata, Claudio & Penny, Mary, 2005. "Does Having a Newborn Child Affect Income Diversification Opportunities?: Evidence from the Peruvian Young Lives Study," MPRA Paper 56476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Appleton & John Hoddinott & John MacKinnon, 1996. "Education and health in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 307-339.
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1995. "Alternative food security strategy: A household analysis of urban agriculture in Kampala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1669-1681, October.
- Maxwell, Daniel & Levin, Carol & Csete, Joanne, 1998. "Does urban agriculture help prevent malnutrition? Evidence from Kampala," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 411-424, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.