The brain drain and income taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 1 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scalera, Domenico, 2009.
"Skilled migration and education policies: Is there still scope for a Bhagwati tax?,"
19643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domenico Scalera, 2012. "Skilled Migration And Education Policies: Is There Still Scope For A Bhagwati Tax?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(4), pages 447-467, 07.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009.
"Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Thomas Lange, 2009. "Return migration of foreign students andthe choice of non-resident tuition fees," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 74, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "International mobility of the highly skilled: Brain gain, brain drain or brain exchange," HWWA Discussion Papers 88, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kai Konrad, 2008.
"Mobile tax base as a global common,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 395-414, August.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?," HWWA Discussion Papers 94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.