Licensing in a newly industrializing country: The case of Greek manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-Chur Chao, 1993. "The choice of licensing versus direct foreign investment in developing countries," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 175-186, June.
- López, Ricardo A., 2008. "Foreign Technology Licensing, Productivity, and Spillovers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 560-574, April.
- Korres, George & Iosifides, Theodoros, 2002. "The impact of foreign direct investment and technical change on regional growth," ERSA conference papers ersa02p015, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Lopez, 2008. "Foreign technology acquisition, spillovers, and sunk costs: evidence from plant-level data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(11), pages 1-7.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.