Grass-roots development in rural Thailand: A lost cause?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Forsyth, 1999. "Environmental activism and the construction of risk: implications for NGO alliances," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 687-700.
- Shigetomi, Shinichi, 2013. "Development and institutionalization of communitarian thought in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 423, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Roger Attwater, 1997. "Property entitlements and land reform in upland Thai catchments," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9704, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Jones, Samantha, 2002. "A Framework for Understanding On-farm Environmental Degradation and Constraints to the Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures: Case Studies from Highland Tanzania and Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1607-1620, September.
- Johnson, Craig & Forsyth, Timothy, 2002. "In the Eyes of the State: Negotiating a "Rights-Based Approach" to Forest Conservation in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1591-1605, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.