Bilateral trade flows and economic integration in Latin America and the Caribbean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandberg, H. Mikael & Taylor, Timothy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "CARICOM Bilateral Trade: A Preliminary Analysis Using the Gravity Model," Technical Papers 15636, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Sandberg, H. Mikael, 2004. "The Impact Of Historical And Regional Linkages On Free Trade In The Americas: A Gravity Model Analysis Across Sectors," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20201, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "How has regionalism in the 1990s affected trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2156, The World Bank.
- H. Mikael Sandberg & James Seale & Timothy Taylor, 2006. "History, regionalism, and CARICOM trade: A gravity model analysis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 795-811.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Alan Wintersb, L., 2001.
"Regionalism in the nineties: what effect on trade?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "Regionalism in the Nineties: What Effect on Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandberg, H. Mikael & Seale, James L., Jr., 2012. "The Impact of Historical and Regional Networks on Trade Volumes within the Western Hemisphere: A Gravity Analysis across Sectors," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 120071, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Norman S. Fieleke, 1992. "One trading world, or many: the issue of regional trading blocs," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 3-20.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.