Trees as savings and security for the rural poor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Sanjay, 2002. "Does "Participation" in Common Pool Resource Management Help the Poor? A Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Joint Forest Management in Jharkhand, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 763-782, May.
- Anonymous & von Benda-Beckmann, Franz & von Benda-Beckmann, Keebet & Spiertz, H.L.J. & Khadka, Shantam S. & Haq, K. Azharul, 1997. "Water rights, conflict and policy: proceedings of a workshop held in Kathmandu, Nepal, 22-24 January 1996," IWMI Conference Proceedings 139193, International Water Management Institute.
- Coomes, Oliver T. & Grimard, Franque & Burt, Graeme J., 2000. "Tropical forests and shifting cultivation: secondary forest fallow dynamics among traditional farmers of the Peruvian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Wiebe, Keith D., 1998. "Land Tenure And Food Security: A Review Of Concepts, Evidence, And Methods," Research Papers 12752, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Schelhas, John W. & Lee, David R. & Thacher, Thomas, 1997. "Farmer Participation In Reforestation Incentive Programs In Costa Rica," Working Papers 127854, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Scherr, Sara J., 1995. "Economic factors in farmer adoption of agroforestry: Patterns observed in Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 787-804, May.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1999. "Prices and Tree Planting on Hillside Farms in Palawan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-949, June.
- Cardoso, I. M. & Guijt, I. & Franco, F. S. & Carvalho, A. F. & Ferreira Neto, P. S., 2001. "Continual learning for agroforestry system design: university, NGO and farmer partnership in Minas Gerais, Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 235-257, September.
- Pradhan, R. & von Benda-Beckmann, F & von Benda-Beckmann, K. & Spiertz, H. L. J. & Khadka, S. S. & Haq, K. A., 1997. "Water rights, conflict and policy: Proceedings of a workshop held in Kathmandu, Nepal, January 22-24, 1996," IWMI Books, Reports H020123, International Water Management Institute.
- Purnamita Dasgupta, 2007. "Common Property Resources as Development Drivers: A Study of Fruit Cooperative in Himachal Pradesh: India," Working Papers id:917, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.