High inflation, heterodox stabilization, and fiscal policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 16 (1988)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2006. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and Stylized Facts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 416, Society for Computational Economics.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2005.
"Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and the Stylized Facts,"
wp2005_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2011. "Exchange‐Rate‐based Stabilisation, Durables Consumption and the Stylised Facts," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 1130-1160, 09.
- Petraq Milo, 2012. "The impact of the budget deficit on the currency and inflation in the transition economies," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 1(1), pages 25-57.
- Foders, Federico & Glismann, Hans H., 1992. "Explaining the Argentine growth paradox: new evidence applying cointegration techniques," Kiel Working Papers 506, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chhibber, Ajay, 1991. "Africa's rising inflation : causes, consequences, and cures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 577, The World Bank.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector price increases, credibility and welfare," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, February.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.