Assessing the impact of interest rates in less developed countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 16 (1988)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelb, Alan H., 1989. "Financial policies, growth, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 202, The World Bank.
- Deodat E. Adenutsi, 2011.
"Financial development, international migrant remittances and endogenous growth in Ghana,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 68-89, March.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2011. "Financial development, international migrant remittances, and endogenous growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 29330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Financial liberalization in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 55, The World Bank.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "The effects of interest rates on savings in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 56, The World Bank.
- Lachler, Ulrich, 1995. "Interest rates, credit, and economic adjustment in Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1529, The World Bank.
- Ephraim W. Chirwa & Montfort Mlachila, 2002. "Financial Reforms and Interest Rate Spreads in the Commercial Banking System in Malawi," IMF Working Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Lin He & Calum Turvey, 2009. "Financial repression in China's agricultural economy," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 260-274, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.