Oil windfalls in a small parliamentary democracy: Their impact on Trinidad and Tobago
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 14 (1986)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew S. Downes, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of Unemployment in Trinidad and Tobago," Research Department Publications 4134, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & J. Rodrigo Fuentes S., 2006. "El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 97-108, December.
- Massol, O. & Banal-Estanol, A., 2012. "Export diversification and resource-based industrialization: the case of natural gas," Working Papers 12/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Barclay, Lou Anne A., 2003. "FDI-facilitated Development: The Case of the Natural Gas Industry of Trinidad and Tobago," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 7, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Emami, Karim & Adibpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Oil income shocks and economic growth in Iran," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1774-1779.
- Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros & Santos, Edmilson Moutinho dos, 2013. "Institutional analysis and the “resource curse” in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 788-795.
- Andrew S. Downes, 1998. "Un análisis económico del desempleo en Trinidad y Tobago," Research Department Publications 4135, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcia Annisette, 1999. "Importing accounting: the case of Trinidad and Tobago," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 103-133.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.