The expectations management approach to stabilization in Argentina during 1976-1982
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 13 (1985)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David H. Howard, 1987. "Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic stabilization in a developing country," International Finance Discussion Papers 314, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Juan Carlos de Pablo, 1987. "Argentina: Debt and Macroeconomic Instability," NBER Working Papers 2378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Addison T & Demery L, 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 250014, International Labour Organization.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1994. "Macroeconomic reforms in the Southern cone: lessons for developing and newly emerging market economies," Kiel Working Papers 614, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1999.
"Inflation Stabilization and BOP Crises in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1999. "Inflation stabilization and bop crises in developing countries," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1531-1614 Elsevier.
- Steven B. Kamin & David F. Spigelman, 1988. "Real interest rates during the disinflation process in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 331, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.