Biases in the allocation of foreign aid: Some new evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 13 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2006.
"The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era,"
2006-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Modelling Aid Allocation: Issues, Approaches and Results," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wall, Howard J., 1995. "The allocation of official development assistance," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 307-314, June.
- Chauvet, Lisa, 2003.
"Socio-political instability and the allocation of international aid by donors,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-59, March.
- Chauvet, Lisa, 2003. "Socio-political instability and the allocation of international aid by donors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5404, Paris Dauphine University.
- Robert Powell, 2003. "Debt Relief, Additionality, and Aid Allocation in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Buntaine, Mark T., 2011. "Does the Asian Development Bank Respond to Past Environmental Performance when Allocating Environmentally Risky Financing?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 336-350, March.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Aid Effectiveness and Selectivity: Integrating Multiple Objectives into Aid Allocations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Efficacité de l'aide et sélectivité : vers un concept élargi," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 17(4), pages 43-62.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang, 2011. "A New Approach to the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries: Is the USA Different from the Rest?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1281-1293, August.
- Javed Younas & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, 2007. "Do donors care about declining trade revenues from liberalization? an analysis of aid allocation," Working Papers 2007-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Younas, Javed, 2008. "Motivation for bilateral aid allocation: Altruism or trade benefits," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 661-674, September.
- Salois, Matthew, 2011.
"Biases in the distribution of bilateral aid: a regional decomposition analysis,"
29295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew J. Salois, 2012. "Biases in the distribution of bilateral aid: a regional decomposition analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 203-206, February.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & YAMADA Hiroyuki & KUROSAKI Takashi, 2008. "Is Aid Allocation Consistent with Global Poverty Reduction?: A Cross-Donor Comparison," Discussion papers 08025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.