Institutional destruction resulting from donor and project proliferation in Sub-Saharan African countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 12 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roodman, David, 2006.
"Aid Project Proliferation and Absorptive Capacity,"
RP2006/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- KIMURA Hidemi & SAWADA Yasuyuki & MORI Yuko, 2007. "Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Discussion papers 07044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Roodman, 2006. "Competitive Proliferation of Aid Projects: A Model," Working Papers 89, Center for Global Development.
- Hill, Hal, 2001. "Tiny, Poor and War-Torn: Development Policy Challenges for East Timor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1137-1156, July.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2004.
"Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3186, The World Bank.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 176-197, May.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2010.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series
10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Öhler, Hannes, 2013.
"Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?,"
0539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Öhler, Hannes, 2013. "Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?," Working Papers 539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Lensink, Robert & White, Howard, 1999.
"Are there negative returns to aid?,"
99E60, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Knack, Stephen, 2002. "Governance and growth: measurement and evidence," MPRA Paper 28050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djankov, Simeon & Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2009. "Aid with multiple personalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 217-229, June.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2008. "Donor fragmentation," MPRA Paper 28043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buse, Kent & Walt, Gill, 1996. "Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 173-187, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.