Coffee, money and inflation in Colombia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 12 (1984)
Issue (Month): 11-12 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Mohammadi, Hassan, 2008. "Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rates in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Bounds Testing Approach," MPRA Paper 13435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M Reinhart & Vincent R Reinhart, 1991.
"Fluctuaciones Del Producto Y Choque Monetarios: Evidencia Colombiana,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 1991.
"Fluctuaciones del producto y choques monetarios: evidencia colombiana
[Output Fluctuations and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from Colombia]," MPRA Paper 13654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 1991. "Fluctuaciones del producto y choques monetarios: evidencia colombiana
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 1991. "Output Fluctuations and Monetary Shocks," MPRA Paper 13839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Clavijo & Carlos Varela, . "Flotación Cambiaria y Esterilización Monetaria: La Experiencia de Colombia," Borradores de Economia 256, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Joseph Joyce & Linda Kamas, 1997. "The relative importance of foreign and domestic shocks to output and prices in Mexico and Colombia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 458-478, September.
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Drelichman, Mauricio, 2005. "The curse of Moctezuma: American silver and the Dutch disease," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 349-380, July.
- Mauricio Drelichman, 2004. "The Curse of Moctezuma: American Silver and the Dutch Disease, 1501-1650," Economic History 0404001, EconWPA.
- Vincent Reinhart & Carmen Reinhart, 1991.
"Output Fluctuations and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from Colombia,"
IMF Working Papers
91/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent R. Reinhart, 1991. "Output Fluctuations and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from Colombia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 705-735, December.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 1991. "Output Fluctuations and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from Colombia," MPRA Paper 6980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.