Models of financially repressed developing economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Zea, 1999. "Financial Inefficiency And Real Business Cycle In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992.
"A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion, and Financial Repression,"
NBER Working Papers
4062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "A growth model of inflation, tax evasion, and financial repression," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 275-301, April.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion and Financial Repression," Papers 658, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991.
"Financial Repression and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arie Krampf, 2013. "The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0049, Free University Berlin.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Aryeetey, Ernest, 2006. "Institutional Analysis of Financial Market Fragmentation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Risk-Cost Configuration Approach," Working Paper Series RP2006/87, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- J. François OUTREVILLE, 1999. "Financial Development, Human Capital And Political Stability," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 142, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Murat A. Yülek, 2005. "On the Financial Repression in Japan During the High Growth Period (1953-73)," Finance 0511012, EconWPA.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Corsepius, Uwe, 1988. "Interest rate reform and private investment behaviour in developing countries: Evidence from Peru," Kiel Working Papers 317, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cebenoyan, A. Sinan & Fischer, Klaus P. & Papaioannou, George J., 1995. "Corporate financial structure under inflation and financial repression: A comparative study of North American and emerging markets firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-45.
- Wang, Eric C., 1999. "A production function approach for analyzing the finance-growth nexus: The evidence from taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 319-328.
- Wang, Eric C., 2000. "A dynamic two-sector model for analyzing the interrelation between financial development and industrial growth," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-241, July.
- Fischer, Bernhard, 1987. "Domestic capital formation, financial intermediation and economic development in Peru," Kiel Working Papers 277, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Microfinance in Vietnam - A Survey of Schemes and Issues," Finance 0110001, EconWPA.
- Corsepius, Uwe & Fischer, Bernhard, 1986. "Interest rate policies and domestic savings mobilization: A survey of the empir. evidence of Asian countries," Kiel Working Papers 267, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.