The emergence of Third World multinationals: Indian joint ventures overseas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucia Pérez-Villar & Adnan Seric, 2014. "Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic Linkages and Institutional Distance," Kiel Working Papers 1893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2991-3007.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, .
"Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development,"
0704, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2007. "Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development," MPRA Paper 12360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balcet Giovanni & Bruschieri Silvia, 2009. "Indian multinationals in the automotive and the pharmaceutical sectors: competitive advantages and strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200906, University of Turin.
- Narayanan K, 2008. "Technology Sourcing and Internationalisation of IT firms in India," Working Papers id:1703, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.