The emergence of Third World multinationals: Indian joint ventures overseas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2012.
"Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2991-3007.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 49610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2012.
- Narayanan K, 2008. "Technology Sourcing and Internationalisation of IT firms in India," Working Papers id:1703, eSocialSciences.
- Balcet Giovanni & Bruschieri Silvia, 2009. "Indian multinationals in the automotive and the pharmaceutical sectors: competitive advantages and strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200906, University of Turin.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2007.
"Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development,"
12360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, . "Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development," Working Papers 0704, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID).
- Lucia Pérez-Villar & Adnan Seric, 2014. "Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic Linkages and Institutional Distance," Kiel Working Papers 1893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.