Small industry in developing countries: A discussion of issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, S. C, 1985. "Technological adaptation and employment in the small-scale farm machinery industry: uttar pradesh, India," ILO Working Papers 241674, International Labour Organization.
- Michael Sarel, 1997. "How Macroeconomic Factors Affect Income Distribution - The Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 97/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Akyuz, Kadri Cemil & Akyuz, Ilker & SerIn, Hasan & Cindik, Hicabi, 2006. "The financing preferences and capital structure of micro, small and medium sized firm owners in forest products industry in Turkey," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 301-311, April.
- Frances Stewart, . "Income Distribution and Development," QEH Working Papers qehwps37, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack, 2011.
"Value Added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2009. "Value added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49922, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Morris, Sebastian, . "Role of Trade and Macroeconomic Policies in the Performance of Special Economic Zones (SEZs)," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Grosh, Barbara & Somolekae, Gloria, 1996. "Mighty oaks from little acorns: Can microenterprise serve as the seedbed of industrialization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1879-1890, December.
- Keshab Das, 2006. "Can Firm Clusters Foster Non-Farm Jobs? Policy Issues for Rural India," Working Papers id:381, eSocialSciences.
- Majumdar, Satyajit, 2010. "'How do they plan for growth in auto component business?' - A study on small foundries of western India," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 274-289, May.
- John Weeks, 2003. "Small manufacturing establishments in developing countries: An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 339-359.
- Liedholm, Carl, 1985. "Small Scale Enterprise Credit Schemes: Administrative Costs and the Role of Inventory Norms," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54746, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Reardon, Thomas, 2010. "The Rural Non-farm Economy: Prospects for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1429-1441, October.
- Christopher J. Green & Colin H. Kirkpatrick & Victor Murinde, 2006. "Finance for small enterprise growth and poverty reduction in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 1017-1030.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.